Collagen Red Light Therapy
Red Light Therapy Facts
A proven anti-aging technology in the 633nm region, with no adverse side effects!
- Naturally promotes collagen production
- Smooths and reduces wrinkles and fine lines with a UV-free lighting technology
- Firms aged and tired skin
- Keeps skin renewed and fresh
- Activates blood flow for increased circulation
- Beneficial anti-inflammatory properties of red light enhances the wound repair process
- Increases oxygenation and restoration by promoting the skin's natural cellular activity
Treatment schedule should be 2-3 times per week for 8-12 weeks for maximum benefit. Each treatment should be 15-20 minutes in length
Collagen red light therapy vs. LED
What's the big difference?
Fluorescent red light therapies:
- Offer a full body treatment
- Fits into your time schedule
- Simply gives "more bang for your buck"
LED anti-aging therapies:
- Only treats facial area
- Can take up to 1 hour of your time
- Costs up to $150 per treatment